The world's smartest referee watch has become even smarter!
During The Match
One-button control, vibration indication. You do not have to worry about the clock not working in rain or moisture - when the match is started, the touch screen is locked.
Two Mode Types: Pro & Youth
- Individual and configurable match settings
- Presented in classic Spintso design where you see three watches in one. Match clock that counts down, a clock that shows the additional time and a clock that shows the total time
Additional Smart Watch Features:
- Interval training
- Exercise program
- Message and App notifications
- Running, cycling, walking and other activities with GPS and heart rate function
- Full GPS that enables fast and accurate tracking
- Heart rate monitor
- Blood pressure monitor
- Activity tracking and training programs
Connect your Spintso Referee Watch S1 Pro to our app! Download the app in the App Store or Google Play. Search for "Spintso Watch", download and install. In the app you can:
- See where and how you ran during the match via a map view
- Track your activities
- See your steps and heart rate for the day or get an overview of your activity
- Track your training sessions - distance, altitude, calories burned, heart rate and more
- Sleep tracking
- Blood pressure
- Event log - registers all activities with time and location on field
Safe & Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Works great , but the only con I don’t like too much, the battery life , you need to charge daily …. Using the GPS drain the battery faster ….
I bought this watch two weeks ago and I immediately programmed it and charged it but it turns out that. battery does not last even 3 hours, it has left me without controlling a game because it turns off by itself.
I call to Thirdteam a lot times a never answer me, let msg but never call back….very desapoiment with this watch
Haven't used it in a game yet but have run through game timing. Works same as the old Spintso with much smaller profile. Battery lasted about 36 hours. I'd like to be able to count goals and cards and do not see a way to do that. Charger is an awful archaic thing that is hard to get to contact correctly, very poor design on that. Probably overpriced all in all